Fortnite Battle Royale Update – 9/20 Patch Notes
Check out the latest Fortnite Battle Royale Patch Notes 9/20 Update.
- Increased sniper rifle projectile speed by 25%.
- Increased weapon accuracy.
- This is roughly a 50% increase in accuracy in the ‘worst-case’ scenario.
- Accuracy in best-case scenario (while crouched, aimed, and immobile) is unchanged.
- Increased accuracy while running.
- Increased accuracy while shooting full-auto.
- Increased accuracy while hip firing.
- Reduced falling damage.
- Falling damage now begins just above 3 stories, dealing 10 damage. Damage will continue to increase until becoming lethal at 6 stories.
- Fixed an issue with the safe zone ring locations.
- This will on average reduce the amount of long-distance running per match.